“All differences in this world are of degree, and not of kind, because oneness is the secret of everything.”
― Swami Vivekananda
― Swami Vivekananda
“Each time a man looks into your eyes, he is only searching to find himself; for he knows already, that he is part of you”
― Jeremy Aldana
― Jeremy Aldana
“You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean.”
― Alan W. Watts
― Alan W. Watts
“Technology is destructive only in the hands of people who do not realize that they are one and the same process as the universe. ”
― Alan W. Watts
― Alan W. Watts
“When you fight yourself to discover the real you, there is only one winner.”
― Stephen Richards
― Stephen Richards
“When you reach a calm and quiet meditative state, that is when you can hear the sound of silence.”
― Stephen Richards, The Ultimate Cosmic Ordering Meditation
― Stephen Richards, The Ultimate Cosmic Ordering Meditation
“A hydrogen atom in a cell at the end of my nose was once part of an elephant's trunk. A carbon atom in my cardiac muscle was once in the tail of a dinosaur.”
― Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
― Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
“Say I Am You
I am dust particles in sunlight.
I am the round sun.
To the bits of dust I say, Stay.
To the sun, Keep moving.
I am morning mist, and the breathing of evening.
I am wind in the top of a grove, and surf on the cliff.
Mast, rudder, helmsman, and keel,
I am also the coral reef they founder on.
I am a tree with a trained parrot in its branches.
Silence, thought, and voice.
The musical air coming through a flute,
a spark of a stone, a flickering in metal.
Both candle and the moth crazy around it.
Rose, and the nightingale lost in the fragrance.
I am all orders of being, the circling galaxy,
the evolutionary intelligence, the lift,
and the falling away. What is, and what isn't.
You who know Jelaluddin, You the one in all,
say who I am. Say I am You.”
― Rumi
I am dust particles in sunlight.
I am the round sun.
To the bits of dust I say, Stay.
To the sun, Keep moving.
I am morning mist, and the breathing of evening.
I am wind in the top of a grove, and surf on the cliff.
Mast, rudder, helmsman, and keel,
I am also the coral reef they founder on.
I am a tree with a trained parrot in its branches.
Silence, thought, and voice.
The musical air coming through a flute,
a spark of a stone, a flickering in metal.
Both candle and the moth crazy around it.
Rose, and the nightingale lost in the fragrance.
I am all orders of being, the circling galaxy,
the evolutionary intelligence, the lift,
and the falling away. What is, and what isn't.
You who know Jelaluddin, You the one in all,
say who I am. Say I am You.”
― Rumi
“One in All
All in One--
If only this is realized,
No more worry about your not being perfect (175)”
― Edward Conze, Buddhist Scriptures
All in One--
If only this is realized,
No more worry about your not being perfect (175)”
― Edward Conze, Buddhist Scriptures
No comments:
Post a Comment